Hello! Each Wednesday I share a handful of photos that stopped me in my tracks while I was scrolling on Instagram the previous week. Here are this week’s fun five!
1. @MaisonDePax‘s beautiful staircase:
I love the curve, the L-shaped trim moulding on the side of each stair, the taper of the spindles, and that flooring- WOW! On her blog, Rachel said the wall color is Sherwin-Williams’ Agreeable Gray and the stairs, which used to be covered in carpet, are now clad with an engineered wood oak plank from Green World Industries. They ran that same throughout the entire first floor and you can read/see more about it here: Wide Plank Oak Floors
2. The antler bouquet on @EmilyAClark‘s feed:
The caption read, “My dad (and the twins) found these on a walk, and I of course, stuck them in a blue and white jar”. 🙂
3. The ticking/leather combo on the chairs in this photo in @KellyNuttDesign‘s feed:
Oh, who am I kidding- I love ALL the design choices in this space!
4. The sofa is this photo on @BeachHouseInTheCity‘s feed:
5. These before and after photos on @CarpenDaughter’s feed:
So crisp and traditional-meets-contemporary…gorgeous!