Hello! Each Wednesday I share a handful of photos that stopped me in my tracks while I was scrolling on Instagram the previous week. Here are this week’s picks:
1. @ErikaMPowell‘s awesome bark clad playhouse:
2. This super functional two-sided custom cabinetry in @AtlantaCoastDesignBuild‘s feed:
3. @InAllTheseThings‘ pretty front door:
She said it’s called “Dusty Gold” and it made by Glidden, available at The Home Depot. Choosing yellows can be so tricky, but I think this one is gorgeous!
4. Smitall‘s handsome custom transom:
Here’s a pic she posted while it was being built:
I’m a sucker for special little design details like that!
5. @ClassicNestInteriors‘ leaning mirror backdrop:
I think this is such a great idea, y’all. She mentioned in a previous Insta-caption that she had the mirror in her bedroom, and had planned to sell it, but thought she’d try it here for a while first. I’m so glad she decided to keep it! What a great way to add height to a short chest of drawers, without adding bulk. It really fills up that large expanse of drywall so nicely. I also love how it gives more depth and dimension to the room, and makes the foliage and flowers she displays there look extra full!
PS- You can find me @LetteredCottage on Instagram if you’d like to connect over there too! XO