1. If you show him a wristwatch and ask him what time it is, he will always (completely seriously) answer, “time to go for a golf cart ride“.
2. He is certain that the phrase, “shiver me timbers” is actually pronounced “shiver me timburgers“. #adorable
(Click on the photo above and listen to Rubble at minute mark 1:52 if you’d like to hear Steevenson’s favorite part. 😉 )
3. He asked me if we could listen to “Lions, tigers and Jesus” the other day, and I eventually figured out that he was talking about this song/video (that he LOVES)…
5. I try not to giggle every time he (innocently) sings, “captivated by your booty” during the line, “captivated by your beauty” in “Lions, tigers & Jesus”. 😉
4. If you were to peek through our front door around 6pm each night, you would find the three of us eating dinner together at the far end of our table. In between bites, you will also likely find Steevenson playing air drums, me playing air piano, and Kevin playing air guitar to one of Steevenson’s favorite songs. Lately, we’ve been air jamming to “Just Say Jesus“, “Flawless” and “Never Too Far Gone“. Here’s a short video of Steevenson tearin’ it up after we had finished eating and were watching the Just Say Jesus music video one night…
(The part that starts at :49 slays me every time! #DrummerBoy)
6. Steevenson asked if I wanted to wear socks to bed the other night. I told him “no” and said something about liking to sleep with “bare feet”. Boy, you should’ve seen the look on his face as he pointed at my feet and giggled his way through, “Nooooo, mama!! You not have BEAR FEET!” 😀 I spent the next several minutes cracking up with him as I struggled to explain the difference between bare and bear, ha!
Happy Monday, y’all…thanks for letting me share these moments-I-don’t-want-to-forget with you!
Get My Free E-book: 15 Common Decorating Mistakes And How You Can Avoid Them
Enter your email to download my free e-book instantly! 🙂