Happy Thursday, friends! 😀
Today I’m sharing ten Christmas-themed DIY ideas that you just have to see if you haven’t already! These blog posts (and many others!) *really* helped propel me into the Christmas decorating spirit!
1. DIY Paper Doily Snowflakes by Natalie at Vintage Porch:
2. DIY Wooden Stockings by Michael at Inspired by Charm:
3. Buffalo Check Stencil by Donna at Funky Junk:
4. DIY Wreath by Erin at Cottom Stem:
5. Napkin Rings by Sandra and Vintage House:
6. How To Make The House Smell Like Christmas at Half Baked Harvest:
7. Upcycled Quilt Tree Skirt and Stockings by Miss Mustard Seed:
8. Gingerbread houses inside apothecary jars by Lucy at Craftberry Bush:
9. Simple Wine Cork Trees by Kelly at Live Laugh Rowe:
10. Evergreen clippings in a jug by Maria at Dreamy Whites
Have you decked the halls yet this year? I look forward to sharing our Christmas home tour here on the blog after I finish up a couple of big projects in a couple of weeks!
Get My Free E-book: 15 Common Decorating Mistakes And How You Can Avoid Them
Enter your email to download my free e-book instantly! 🙂