Hello! Each Wednesday I share some of the photos that stopped me in my tracks while I was scrolling Instagram the previous week. Here are this week’s picks which include each Instagrammer’s bio and caption for those of you who aren’t on IG! 😀
1. @DarciHaney – Darci. 1/2 of a husband + wife design/build company. Bits of inspiration, homemaking and living well. Wine country, Jesus and coffee please!
“Getting back into the swing of things after a full weekend with family, friends and eating all.of.the.food is kicking my tush! How about you…..how are you tackling your Monday? Me…..more coffee.”
Visit: MDHaneyCo.com for more of Darci’s work!
2. @IDreamOfHomeMaking – Jessica. Wife, mom x7, home decorator, DIYer, coffee drinker, day dreamer, picture taker, puppy lover, adoption.
“I’ve been busy filling our house with a few more plants and flowers and I also hung this gorgeous sign from Sheila @wahltowallwordlove 😍 It’s a verse from one of my favorite hymns and I’m loving it for Spring!”
Visit: IDreamOfHomeMaking.com for more inspo!
3. @RoseAndWhistleHome– Jamie. Wife & boy mom, antique & vintage decor, styling and staging.
“Do you guys remember the old store counter we bought during something like the eighth month of what was supposed to be a three month addition project? My husband had serious doubts about my sanity when I told him I wasn’t leaving the store without getting this for our future family room given we hadn’t seen a sub in weeks, and had no idea when that room would actually be built. But, progress doesn’t have to impede vision. And so, this lovely old guy sat for many, many months waiting to come home. Welcome, Herbert. So glad you’re here.”
Visit: RoseAndWhistle.com to learn more about they’re staging and consultation services!
4. @TheCobblerShopOnConcord – Jess. Full-time mom of 3 who spends nap time learning to use power tools, trolling Craigslist for antiques and decorating/restoring our 200 y.o. farmhouse.
“I’m not good at many things but I am VERY good at making impulse purchases. This pharmacy sign was at @brimfieldantiquemarket (Carried Away Antiques & Home) and I already had a pickup truck full of good finds but I couldn’t resist. Grabbed it at the last minute and tied that sucker to the top and haven’t regretted the purchase one tiny bit.”
5. @TheLifeAbundantHomestead – Jo. Saved by Grace II, wife, momma, foster care/adoption, Texan, historic home dweller, documenting life on our fixer upper homestead.
“My husband must love me. 😉 In whatever spare time he had (which is pretty much minimal these days) he finished the arbor and the gate to the chicken paddock. There is something so beautifully rustic about cedar! What do ya’ll think?”
WOW! What a pretty structure, don’t you think? 😀 And you’ve GOT to check out the other pics in Jo’s (and all these talented gals’) feeds. So inspiring!