I hung the Grasscloth wallpaper in the Pantry this morning.
Still LOTS of work to do in there, but thought I would post a current picture of where it’s at today.
Here’s my to do list in this room:
1. Install 8″ baseboards
2. Install crown moulding
3. Install beadboard on wall opposite green door
4. Paint all trim and beadboard semi-gloss white
5. Paint wall with green door on it creamy white (Fencepost by Glidden)
6. Install floor-to-ceiling shelving on beadboard wall.
7. Install hanging pendant fixture from ceiling.
8. Accessorize shelves with rows of baskets and galvanized boxes from IKEA.
9. Purchase a rug for the floor.
10. Hang window shade on green door.
11. Replace gold doorknob.
12. Beautify the Grasscloth wall with art or mirrors!
Okay…gotta get back to work! I’ll keep posting pics as the room transforms.
And if you have a second, pop over to HGTV.com and rate my audition video! I’m desperately seeking 5-star ratings!
(PS…you can vote more than once sometimes)
Thank you, thank you!