Hello! Each Wednesday I share some of the photos that stopped me in my tracks while I was scrolling Instagram the previous week. This week, I thought I’d include each Instagrammers caption so you could see what they had to say about the photo:
1. @Urban.Farmgirl: “Come to mama you beautiful farmhouse cabinet! 💕 Love it when I can take a moment out of my life to go hunting for goodies. Love it even more when I hit the jackpot on the first stop! And the BEST part! All that amazing minty paint is ORIGINAL!” 👏🏼
2. @GreenSpruceDesigns: “I’m adding some spring touches, like this patchwork rug from IKEA and my favorite flowers- calla lilies.”
3. @Nikki_Grandy: “Wanna little sneaky peeky of my new fireplace? I ended up cutting a rectangle out of 1/2″ cement board and applying three coats of Ardex feather finish for the part attached to the wall. Guys. It looks JUST LIKE a solid piece of concrete but it’s as thin as tile. And more importantly, it won’t crack.”
4. @WhitetailFarmhouse: “Barn doors with all the “chippy-ness”!! Is that a word?! I designed this house around the master bedroom, probably so I could put double barn doors. These doors were from a vendor in Round Top, Texas named Jill Suzanne. She finds amazing things. The doors came all the way from St.Louis…exactly where our reclaimed brick is from. I told her I needed two, which is even that much harder. They are exactly the size we needed. Now I’m trying to decide if I should put the two on a big slider on this side of the room OR do one on the opposite side of this room, like my original plan. Let me know what you think.”
5. @BPatrickFlynn: “You know how some people are addicted to chocolate or rosé or vintage ’80s TV-themed lunchboxes or shopping or eating chalk or anything sung by Adele? I have that same thing but with factory window shower partitions. OMG I CANNOT STOP PUTTING THESE THINGS IN BATHROOMS SEND HELP.”
PS- I’ve been tagging these round-ups on Instagram with the hashtag #InstaWednesdayRoundUp if you’d like to see them all together over there!