Hello! Each Wednesday I share some of the photos that stopped me in my tracks while I was scrolling Instagram the previous week. Here are this week’s picks!
1. The kitchen photos in @MyHouseOfFour‘s feed:
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a kitchen that big! What a beautiful space! 😀
2. This cute little desk area in @TheWillowFarmhouse‘s feed:
What a great idea to mount that light to the center of that door!
3. The tile “rug” in @GatherAndBuild‘s feed:
What a great way to add a pop of pattern there!
4. The winter touches @TheGoldenSycamore added to her dining room:
You can see Alison’s full blog post about it all here: Cozy White Farmhouse Style
5. The “Beddy’s” bedding in @BeddysBeds feed:
(photo: Dear Lillie)
Have you heard of Beddy’s? I was SO intrigued by this concept! I did some e-digging, and I am so impressed by what Utah friends Betsy and Angie came up with! Here’s a video that explains how their invention works:
Looks like they’ve gone on to make and offer bedskirts too:
Here’s a link to their website if you’re as intrigued as I was: Beddys.com
What a clever and creative product!